What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer by accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits from a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way their team uses, can be used to recognize the user.
The following information will help you to understand the different types of cookies used:
- Necessary Cookies: absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- Functional Cookies: help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
- Performance Cookies: used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Analytics Cookies: used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Advertisement Cookies: used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- Others: uncategorized cookies that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
The details of the cookies used on this website are as follows:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Necessary||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Advertisement”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||Necessary||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|elementor||never||Necessary||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.|
|_ga||2 years||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga_CTG1DZ893W||2 years||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
Note: ’Own’ cookies are used only by the owner of this website and ’Third Party’ cookies are used, by the service provider that is detailed in the table above.
How can I Disable or Remove these Cookies?
You can allow, block, or remove cookies installed on your computer using the settings of browser options installed on your computer:
Other browsers: consult the browser documentation you have installed.
Google Analytics Browser Disabling
If you wish to reject Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, so that you do not send your information to Google Analytics, you can download a plugin that performs this feature from this link.